In this session...
A decade ago, 'streaming' was hardly in anyone's vocabulary, and gaming was known to most as a solitary hobby. Today, every aspect of culture plays out online, and gaming has become the unifying center - even for talent from outside of the space.
Join our panel of traditional sport and entertainment personalities as they share how gaming and esports have helped them extend their brands, grow their communities from 'real world' to online, and open the door for stronger fan connections and unique partnership opportunities.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- How to successfully incorporate gaming and its distribution platforms into your personal brand
- Why gaming and esports have unique cross-media potential for brand exposure
- How and where non-endemic talent can use gaming to engage unique and new audiences
- What works and what doesn't when it comes to talent-driven campaigns
- Where esports and gaming provide direct access and metrics to grow a fanbase