In this session...
10:00AM - 10:30AM
In Brands We Trust: Why Today's Consumers Expect More From Companies:
No longer are companies just purveyors of products and services. Consumers expect the brands they buy from to also reflect the values they hold dear. In this conversation, we will explore how companies can rise up to this evolving role and showcase their values in a way that is authentic and inclusive.
• Hayley Romer, Chief Revenue Officer and Publisher, The Atlantic (Moderator)
• Reem Abeidoh, Head of Global GTM, LinkedIn
• Fura Johannesdottir, Chief Design Officer, Huge
• Rocky Egusquiza, Executive Director, Miami Marlins Foundation
• Miriam Warren, SVP, Engagement, Diversity and Belonging, Yelp
10:30AM - 11:00AM
From Leadership to Partnership to Mentorship: Developing & Maintaining Relationships in a Time of Disruption:
Amid the intersecting crises that have defined 2020, society has been challenged to transform and rethink everything from the way we connect with others to the way we do business. In this virtual fireside chat, leaders will explore how partnership has evolved in the last several months to meet the changing needs of clients, examine how personal and professional relationships have transformed to meet the moment, and what they see as the opportunity to empower the next generation of leaders.
• Shelley Zalis, CEO, The Female Quotient (Moderator)
• Laura Molen, President, Advertising Sales & Partnerships, NBCUniversal
• Marissa Solis, Senior Vice President, Core Brands, Media, Sports, and Partnerships, Frito Lay North America
• Bunmi Onitiri, Manager, Trade Marketing, NBCUniversal
• Melissa Miranda, Senior Marketing Director & Chief of Staff, Frito Lay North America
11:00AM - 11:30AM
Pushing Towards Racial Equity, From Rising Talent to Executive Leadership:
Please join us for a conversation with R/GA leaders to discuss the R/GA’s Black Leadership Council. Four of the group's inaugural members will discuss how the group came together to liaise between rising talent and executive leadership, the democratization of the company's push towards racial equity, and how they are using the Make/Change framework to create lasting organizational change.
• Kelly Harrison, Senior Director of Marketing & Communications, R/GA (Moderator)
• Jai Tedeschi, Executive Operations & Production Director, R/GA
• Julie Andrews, Executive Production Director, R/GA
• Lynda Blaney-Smith, Director, Business Affairs, R/GA
11:30AM - 12:00PM
The Business Impact of Inclusive Advertising:
Diversity in advertising is about more than just who appears in your ad. Research has shown that when ads represent diverse individuals in a three-dimensional way, rather than relying on stereotypes, revenue increases. Join leaders as we discuss how to improve representation in all facets of advertising and make sure diversity and inclusion are intrinsic to the creative process.
• Jill Wesley, Advisor, The Female Quotient (Moderator)
• Lindsay Wade, Senior Strategist at Heat, Deloitte Digital
• Tracy-Ann Lim, Chief Media Officer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• Melissa Wildermuth, Director of Culture, General Mills