In this session...
2:00PM - 2:30PM
Reaching Diverse Audiences Through Leading-edge Strategies:
In the digital space, it’s more important now than ever to create an equitable ecosystem for consumers. Brands are using innovative methods to develop stories that resonate with diverse audiences. Join Verizon Media and industry leaders to learn more about how they’re creatively leveraging new formats, leading-edge technology, and data and insights to drive positive action and affect change.
• Alia Lamborghini, VP, Head of US Sales and Strategy, Verizon Media (Moderator)
• LaToya Christian, Managing Partner, Marketing Strategy & Analytics, GroupM
• Marla Skiko, US & Global Head of Media, Ford Motor Company
• Marcia Lesser, Head of RYOT Studio, Verizon Media
2:30PM - 3:00PM
Hitting the Target: Anticipating What’s Next in The World of Entertainment:
In an ever-changing entertainment landscape, WWE has consistently evolved their content strategy, sharing their stories with emerging platforms and untapped audiences. Whether it’s the in-ring classics such as Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown; unscripted programs which reached new demos, such as E’s Total Divas, Total Bellas and USA’s Miz & Mrs.; or scripted feature films designed for a global audience, such as Netflix’s The Main Event, WWE’s content feels both of the moment and ahead of the curve.
Joining the Female Quotient in a panel discussion at AW2020 moderated by WWE Announcer Charly Caruso, Head of WWE Studios Susan Levison and WWE Superstar The Miz will discuss how WWE has led the charge in adapting its content to meet the needs of the changing media landscape. Plus, the two will preview a brand-new game show hosted by The Miz and Maryse Mizanin, “Brawl in the Family,” a hilariously action-packed family competition, full of insane challenges, fun surprises—and a huge cash prize for the winning family.
• Charly Caruso, WWE Announcer (Moderator)
• Susan Levison, SVP WWE Studios, WWE
• The Miz, WWE Superstar
3:00PM - 3:30PM
Economy Reimagined: How Businesses Can Rebuild the Economy Around Equality and Social Good:
The scale of the economic challenge created by the COVID-19 pandemic has not been faced in nearly a century. As the crisis continues, businesses are challenged to emerge from it in a way that lays a foundation for a strong and healthy economy in the long run. Join us for a conversation on how businesses can help rebuild the economy, with a focus on equality and social good.
• Arielle Gross Samuels, Head of Global Business Strategy and Engagement, Facebook (Moderator)
• Natalie Madeira Cofield, CEO and Founder, Walkers Legacy
3:30PM - 4:00PM
The Great Rehiring: Post-Crisis Recruiting:
Will post-COVID-19 hiring be like before? Many questions cloud our minds with worries, but one thing we know for sure is recruitment and talent hiring will forever be transformed. Join us for a conversation on rehiring and recruiting post-crisis and what that will look like from a company and candidates point of view.
• Romy Newman, President & Co-Founder, Fairygodboss
• Stephanie LeBlanc-Godfrey, Global Head of Inclusion Programs for Women of Color, Google
• Claudia Vazquez, CEO & Founder, Elevink
4:00PM - 4:30PM
Creating Brand Love in a Virtual World:
In these unprecedented times, it is critical for brands to virtually "lean in" and get creative in strengthening brand love online. This requires thinking outside of the box on how to exceed customer expectations and satisfaction, while adhering to the physical constraints of the pandemic. In this conversation, we will explore how brands are pivoting to virtual and finding the silver lining.
• Shelley Zalis, CEO, The Female Quotient (Moderator)
• Leslie Gillin, Chief Marketing Officer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• Sam Saperstein, Head of Women on the Move, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• Dara Treseder, SVP of Global Marketing and Communications, Peloton
• Charece Williams, Director of Brand Marketing, Communications and Consumer Engagement, PepsiCo