In this session...
9:30AM - 10:00AM
Together Again: Creating Unity and Inspiration Through Song:
For most of the world, 2020 has been defined by COVID-19. While we’re experiencing this in different and difficult ways and we know it's not completely over yet, we will get through it together. Please join us for a conversation on coming together in times of hardship and the powerful unifying forces of music and technology.
• Alicia Tillman, Chief Marketing Officer, SAP (Moderator)
• Nicholas Minter-Green, Co-Founder, Parable Works
• Julie Barrier, VP, Purpose and Brand Experience, SAP
• Mellissa Watts, Internal Strategic Associate Consultant, SAP
• Grace Widjaya, Design Services Specialist APJ, SAP
10:00AM - 10:30AM
Why It's Time to Create a New Leadership Playbook:
In the course of a few months, all the old rules have gone out the window. Leaders are forced to adapt to our new world and our new ways of working. It's a challenge, yes, but also a once-in-a-career opportunity. We explore what the new leadership playbook looks like in our ever evolving world.
• Ronda Carnegie, Chief Innovation Officer, The Female Quotient (Moderator)
• Judith Hoogenboom, Chief Strategy Officer, Huge Inc.
• Josh Bronstein, Head of Learning and Leadership Development, Bank of America
• Bonita Stewart, Vice President, Global Partnerships, Google
• Lori Costew, Chief Diversity Officer and People Strategy, Ford Motor Company
10:30AM - 11:00AM
Creating Opportunities for Diverse Talent to Advance:
Nearly every company today would state that diversity, equity and inclusion is a business priority, even during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, intent alone won’t fix bias. Join us for a conversation on how companies and leaders can better assess the systems and processes that systematically deter equal opportunity and what actions they can take to more effectively advance underrepresented talent.
• John Dioso, Editor, Ad Age Studio 30 (Moderator)
• Lauren Franklin, Founder and CEO, Summerjax
• Stacy Taffet, VP, Water Portfolio, PepsiCo
• Walter Frye, VP of Global Brand Engagement and Design, American Express
11:00AM - 11:30AM
Ensuring Belonging, From Zoom to the Boardroom:
COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation, moving from an era of business growth to one of consolidation and sustainability, with a major focus on employee well-being. With this disruption, new opportunities arise for video meetings to offer vital human connection, belonging and inclusion but, it also comes with its challenges. Join us for a conversation on how leaders and organizations can ensure everyone in their company feels a sense of belonging, from Zoom to Boardroom.
• Johanna Mayer-Jones, SVP Partnerships, The Atlantic (Moderator)
• Ife Babatunde, Agency Lead, LinkedIn
• Zuhairah Washington, SVP & GM, Global Head of Strategic Partners, Expedia Group
• Jessica Bartlett, VP, People, Braze
• Kenetta Bailey, SVP, Marketing, Clear Channel Outdoor
• Rona Kremer, Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager, Dolby Labs
11:30AM - 12:00PM
Navigating a "New Normal" That is Anything But Normal:
The COVID-19 pandemic has transformed the way the world works. In these unprecedented times, business has become anything but “usual.” We explore how to navigate the “new normal” of work and what companies can do to not only survive, but thrive.
• Rachel Rodgers, SVP Creative Excellence, Ipsos North America
• Lindsay Franke, EVP Creative Development, Ipsos North America
• Kaitlin Love, VP Public Affairs, Ipsos North America
12:00PM - 12:30PM
Addressing Racial Inequalities in the Advertising Industry:
The advertising industry is still predominately a man's world — a white man’s world at that. In 2019, numbers show that people who identify as African American or Black account for roughly 8% and those who identify as Hispanic or Latinx account for only 12.5% of those working in this industry. While these numbers are on the rise, the pace of progress is slow. We explore what companies can do to make the advertising industry more inclusive of people of color.
• Vida Cornelious, Executive Creative Director, T Brand Studio, The New York Times (Moderator)
• Ty Heath, Director, Market Engagement, The B2B Institute, LinkedIn
• Lisette Arsuaga, Co-President, DMI Consulting and Co-Founder, Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing (AIMM)
• Ana Ceppi, SVP Hispanic Business & Client Experiences, NBCUniversal
• Nikki Darden, Head of Global Marketing Integration, Citi
12:30PM - 1:00PM
Gen Z Insights: Our Next Gen Audience Responds to Top Ads Live:
What is Gen Z really thinking about ads today? Get first-hand insights from our next gen leaders as they respond to top ads and commercials live.
• Anna Blue, Chief Next Gen Officer, The Female Quotient (Moderator)
• Carlyle Rickenmann, FQ Next Gen Advisor Board Member, UNC Chapel Hill
• Moraya Ugwu, FQ Next Gen Advisor Board Member, Simmons University
• Kate Tifford, Student, University of Wisconsin-Madison