In this session...
10:00AM - 10:30AM
The Conscious Consumer: Ways to Engage Gen Z in Activism Through Advertising:
Content and consumerism are becoming interwoven in our daily lives. What that means for Gen Z is that any kind of content, including advertising, can compel them to affect positive change. That's good for the causes we care about, and for the brands paving the way through purpose driven advertising. You'll hear first-hand from Gen Zer's on how marketers effectively engage them in activism through advertising.
• Lisa Napper, Business of Equality, The Female Quotient (Moderator)
• Krystal Hauserman, VP, Marketing & Communications, Fullscreen
• Alexa Zartman-Ball, FQ Next Gen Advisory Board Member, Student Athlete and Activist, Sarah Lawrence College
• Nikita Seth, Chair, FQ Next Gen Advisory Board
10:30AM - 11:00AM
Building Better Teams During the WFH Era:
Remote work and relationship building might seem like contradictions, but sometimes, necessity is the mother of invention. It's time to rethink not only the ways we work, but how we work as a team. In this conversation, we explore how to foster better relationships in this new era.
• Erica Keswin, Best-selling Author, Speaker, Founder of the Spaghetti Project (Moderator)
• Gabrielle Grazi, VP Retail Strategy, Natural Diamond Council
• Sara Spivey, Chief Marketing Officer, Braze
• Raquel Tamez, CEO, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
• Charles Kergaravat, Director of International Marketing, Klaxoon
11:00AM - 11:30AM
The Power of Women On and Off the Court:
A conversation on recognizing the value of women and women’s sports in media, advertising, sponsorship and brand building, and how it can make tangible change to the industry.
• Shelley Zalis, CEO, The Female Quotient (Moderator)
• Shizuka Suzuki, Assistant Vice President, Sponsorships and Experiential Marketing, AT&T Global Marketing Organization, AT&T Communications
• Thayer Lavielle, EVP, The Collective, Wasserman
11:30AM - 12:00PM
Don’t Define Me: Moving Away From Labels, Moving Towards the Future of Data
• Anna Blue, Chief Next Gen Officer, The Female Quotient (Moderator)
• Jennifer Pelino, Executive Vice President, Omnichannel, Media Center of Excellence, IRI
• Rachel Weiss, VP Strategy and Growth, L'Oreal
• Sophie Kelly, SVP Whiskies, Diageo North America